- Read the book Floating Jellyfish by Kathleen Martin-James.
- Read the book Jellyfish by Leighton Taylor.
- Made jellyfish paper bag puppets from ABC Teach.
- Checked out the National Geographic Kids page about Jellyfish – this has facts, photos, printables, a video, and even an e-card.
- Read this short but neat article about a giant jellyfish with a tracking device from 2008.
- Read about jellyfish on Answers in Genesis for a creation-based look at these unique creatures.
Now we’re off to make some peanut butter and JELLY sandwiches for snack. Following that we will probably watch Finding Nemo. Remember the jellyfish scene?
Here are some other free resources we did not use, just in case you want to plan a longer study of jellyfish:
- Jellyfish animal study and lapbook on Homeschool Share.
- Night of the Moon Jellies lapbook on Homeschool Share (this page has lots of links to check out too!).
- Make an edible jello jellyfish.
- Here is a jellyfish life cycle printable from Enchanted Learning.